Just follow these steps!
1. First, make sure you do at least four events a year.
In fact, do as many events as possible!
2. Don’t worry about who you buy your list from! Buy lots of lists! Don’t ask any questions! Keep mailing to these total strangers!
3. Make sure that you pay your fundraising staff little enough so that you get turnover every 10-18 months.
I mean, why invest in fundraising staff? They’re just gonna leave, RIGHT?
4. Don’t thank donors or volunteers. Don’t budget to do a thank-a-thon or a friendraiser.
Don’t worry, I mean, they gave to you once, they’ll give to you again, right?
5. Don’t worry about keeping your donors. Just try to get as many new donors as possible!
If you’d rather not waste your money in fundraising, then do yourself a favor and get on the Fundraising on a Shoestring Webinar on March 10th!
Another person writes:
Thank-you again for your incredibly insightful webinar yesterday! Your sweet personality and good nature really shine through (this is the first one I have had the pleasure of attending). – Christine Bilic