Wondering how to get a bigger sponsorship?
Are you working on a fundraising event for next year?
Are you worried about how many sponsorships you’ll be able to get?
Do you want to start getting exponentially MORE sponsorships, TODAY?
According to Sponsorship.com, the 4th quarter is when most sponsors start allocating their budgets for next year. The 4th quarter is when 43% of sponsors make decisions. But you can plan to ask just about anytime!
If you want to get a bigger sponsorship NOW, then take my e-course, Your Ultimate Guide to a Bigger Sponsorship.
In this e-course, you’ll learn how to get sponsorship, from BOTH sides of the table, both from the sponsor’s perspective, and from the nonprofit’s perspective. Aside from raising over $400,000 in sponsorships for small to mid-size nonprofits, I’ve been teaching nonprofits how to get sponsorships since 2011, and with each new class, webinar, and workshop, we go deeper into how to get sponsorship. With these online classes, you also get worksheets, checklists and step-by-step instructions to help you succeed with your sponsorship quest!
What are people saying about How to Get A Bigger Sponsorship?
“Excellent presentation on sponsorships, helpful, informative, and motivating!” -John Panarese, Executive Director, Animal Rescue League of Fall River, MA
In this 6 week e-course, you’ll learn:
Module 1: Who is a good sponsor?
Module 2: How to get your foot in the door?
- How do you identify which corporations will sponsor you?
- What are categories and how can you find your best categories?
- How to research sponsors
- Real-life examples of good sponsor fit/bad fit
Module 3: Your best sponsor meeting
- What your sponsors are really hungry for
- Phrases Your Sponsors LOVE to hear
- How to counter if they try to lowball you
- Making a win-win situation for a sponsor
- How do you influence corporate decision-makers to sponsor your event?
- What to Bring To Your Sponsorship Meeting
Module 4: Outstanding Sponsorship Proposals
- How to research what sponsors want
- Ideas to make the sponsorship even more valuable for your sponsor
- 7 key elements of a good sponsorship proposal
- Coming back with a customized proposal
- How much should your sponsorship levels be? What makes sense?
- How do you add value to justify different levels of sponsorship?
Module 5: Making Your Sponsors Happy
- What type of marketing exposure corporations expect
- Adding value to your sponsorship without spending more
- How to find and show your demographics
- How to help sponsors measure the impact of sponsorship
- Creating memorable experiences at your event tied to your sponsor
Module 6: Getting your sponsors to come back
- Best practices for your sponsorship report
- Documenting the sponsorship package and what sponsors get
- Lots of real world examples of sponsorship reports from the best
- New ideas for how to renew sponsors
- Getting testimonials from previous sponsors
- Evaluating your sponsorship offerings over time
This e-course (and the accompanying webinar recordings) has helped hundreds of people over the last three years.
The following bonus materials are included with the Ultimate Guide to A Bigger Sponsorship eCourse:
- Sample Sponsorship Letter for you to review
- Sample Sponsorship Contract for you to review
- Sample Sponsorship Report for You to View
- Inkind checklist of things to get donated for your event
- Sample Sponsorship Letter for you to review
- TWO Recorded Webinars
- AND another secret bonus!
With just one sponsorship, you will make back the price of this course many times over!
Need just one more reason to sign up?
This course could help you make literally tens of thousands of dollars for your nonprofit, like the story below.
“Within four hours of soaking in all of your wonderful lessons and advice, I was able to empower someone to bring in a hefty item for one of the Silent Auctions, and secure a major score of my own.
Better yet, using what I had learned within the prior twelve hours, I was able to put together a variety of sponsorship packages for a recently-revealed connection in an industry you mentioned AND
“Wow!”, I not only secured a $1,500 sponsorship for a specific need, but just found out that we received a $15,000 sponsorship, as well. I’d say that’s a darned good return on one webinar! Thanks a million!” -Judi DeSouter, Director of Advancement at Catholic Elementary Development Partners, New York, NY
So what are you waiting for?
About the trainer:
Mazarine Treyz, BA, (Bard College), has personally raised over $400,000 in sponsorships for small nonprofits. She is the author of the popular book, The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising. Her blog of the same name has over 50,000 monthly readers.
In 2003 Ms. Treyz wrote her first grants for Indonesian nonprofit Yayasan Emmanuel. In 2005 she co-founded a nonprofit called “The Moon Balloon Project” on the south shore of Boston, MA. Since that time she has raised over $1M for various small, national, and international nonprofits with appeals, emails, grants, sponsorships, and more.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals National
- National Fundraising Convention, IFC, UK
- The United States Olympic Committee
- MidValley Development Officers
- GuideStar.org now Bonterra
- BirdsCaribbean, Jamaica
- National SBA Small Business Week
- Willamette Valley Development Officers
- The Scleroderma Foundation National Leadership Conference
- Meals on Wheels National training seminars and conferenceUniversity of Portland’s Master’s in Nonprofit Management program
Ms. Treyz has taught thousands of national and international nonprofits how to fundraise since 2009. In 2012 she published The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media, which got a 5 star rating from Nonprofit.About.com in 2013. In 2013 she published Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide, which also got a 5 star rating from Nonprofit.About.com.