Are you tired of making less than you deserve?
Is student debt getting kind of old?
How can you get ahead and make more in your nonprofit job?
Learn how to negotiate your salary with this workshop.
You will learn:
1. How much we make versus those in the private sector and government.
2. What you lose when you don’t negotiate
3. What can you negotiate?
4. Examples of flubbed negotiations
5. Examples of good negotiations
6. Salary Negotiation phrases and techniques
7. 4 key phrases to forestall the dreaded “what are your salary requirements” question
8. How to decide whether you should stick with a job or make a lateral move
9. Strategies to help you get a raise in the next 3 months
10. Questions to ask to help you get a raise
Does my advice work?
Read what people say.
Bonus materials include:
2. Webinar Recording
3. List of resources for salary negotiation
You will make back your investment in this webinar with 10 simple minutes of applying this knowledge in your salary negotiation.Whether at your current job or a new job, you are going to be so psyched for your next negotiation, with these tactics in your back pocket!
Get this webinar recording and learn how to get a better nonprofit salary today.
About the Presenter:
Mazarine Treyz is the author of Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide, given a 5 star review by Nonprofit.About.com.
Ms. Treyz is a fundraising coach, speaker and trainer. She launched her fundraising career at Planned Parenthood Federation of America in New York City, went overseas to fundraise for an Indonesian orphanage and mobile health clinic, and then went on to fundraise for social service, social justice and animal nonprofits. In 2005 she co-founded an arts nonprofit on the south shore of Boston. After this she was employed in increasingly responsible positions for social service organizations including animal shelters, arts nonprofits, domestic violence and social justice organizations.
In 2009 she started her business, Wild Woman Fundraising, and since that time she has helped nonprofits raise hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts through webinars, courses, workshops, and training. She particularly enjoys helping nonprofit leaders motivate their fundraising staff and volunteers to succeed.
You can join 50,000 monthly readers and enjoy her weekly articles at WildWomanFundraising.com, and also find her writing at Nonprofit Pro Magazine, About.com, and Guidestar.org