IS THIS YOU?
DO YOU NEED AN ENERGIZING, DYNAMIC KEYNOTE SPEAKER ON POST CAPITALIST FUTURES, RESISTING WORK, HUMAN DESIGN OR FUNDRAISING?
Maybe your attendees are tired of the same ol' same ol' same ol' at your event. They want something fresh and new.
Maybe your people are having a hard time working their fundraising plans.
Maybe there's lots of conflict and turnover.
Maybe they're getting less and less revenue per donor.
Maybe your speaker just had to cancel, and you need someone fast!
I CAN HELP YOU OUT.
Need a Keynote Speaker?
I am so easy to work with! Why? Because I personally know what it’s like to run events. I’ve run conferences, galas, career fairs, big dinners with speakers, and more. I love to make things easy for event organizers.
Also, I love to tailor my talks directly to your audience.
There are no canned speeches here, but real-world, interactive talks designed to get your group on their feet and learning!
Do you want your attendees to have fun and learn at the same time?
You’ve come to the right place!
I am a keynote speaker, and I can also plan and facilitate a super-fun workshop, or keep your audience on the edge of their seats with a webinar!
Just let me know what you’re working on!
See a sample of my speaking! Hear what event organizers say.
4 Reasons To Reach Out
- I’ve got the experience you need. I have spoken to over 22,000 people since 2010, in the UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, the Caribbean, and the US, and have tons of testimonials from people I’ve worked with and attendees too.
- Also, I've got a fun way of speaking, training and facilitating that keeps people interested and engaged, even online.
- Furthermore, I’ve got 5 star rated books to offer your audience, as well as 10+ e-courses, and a variety of workshops and webinar trainings to help reinforce what they learn at your event.
- Finally, I’ve got long-standing speaking relationships that show you I can deliver, relationships with nonprofit associations, tech companies, government, and many others. Many of these people are happy to be listed in my references.
Why do I enjoy being a keynote speaker?
Because I’m a fanatic for helping people succeed in building better relationships, so we can reclaim community wealth.
I love to play with writing, and I’m interested in exactly how writing convinces people to change their minds.
I’m a possibility thinker. Every crisis has a solution.
I’m insatiably curious. My inquiring mind wants to know how we are going to survive this time, and how we can support each other in the meantime.
As a keynote speaker on post-capitalist futures, resisting work, gene keys and human design, leadership and wealth reclamation/fundraising, I can bring your audiences something they have NEVER heard before.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER TOPICS:
- Post-Capitalist Futures: Where do we go from here?
- Resisting Work: Laziness does not exist
- Pushing Back: Rebuilding a more equitable nonprofit sector
- Emotional Alchemy: Grief to the discipline of hope & rejecting toxic positivity
- Building Trust Deliberately as a Leader
- What’s wrong with our nonprofit work (and what we can do about it) (featured above)
WORKSHOP PRESENTATION TOPICS
- Human Design 101
- The Gene Keys and Your Work
- How to get sponsors, 101 and advanced
- Finding new donors
- Keeping your donors
- Finding Volunteers and Fundraising with volunteers
- How to write direct mail, 101, advanced, and beyond
- How to create an annual report that works for fundraising
- Writing an enewsletter that helps you fundraise
- Creating a fundraising plan
- Developing earned income streams
- Moving up in your nonprofit career
- How to build trust at work
- Salary negotiation
- Getting people to click donate
- And more. Use the contact form and let me know what you’re looking for!
TRUSTED BY ASSOCIATIONS:
TRUSTED BY NATIONAL NONPROFITS:
TRUSTED BY CORPORATIONS:
TRUSTED BY GOVERNMENT:
SATISFIED SPEAKING CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Washington Nonprofit Association Conference (2022)
- AFP ICON (2017, 2019, 2021)
- Montana Nonprofit Association Traction Conference (2021)
- Nonprofit.ist (2020-2021)
- AFP Midlands (2020)
- AFP First Coast Jacksonville (2019)
- AFP Sierra Chapter (2018)
- Minnesota Nonprofit Association Nonprofit Fundraising Conference (2018)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals National (2013, 2017)
- AFP NJ Philanthropy Day (2017)
- Women in Philanthropy of Western MA (2017)
- Meals on Wheels National (2012-2017)
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (2016-2017)
- Association of Donor Relations Professionals (2016)
- Downs Syndrome Affiliates in Action (2013-2015, 2018-2019)
- Idaho Nonprofit Center (2014)
- NetworkforGood/Bonterra (2022)
- Bloomerang (2014-2022)
- Nonprofit Web Advisor (2020-2022)
- Causevox (2022)
- NeonOne Generosity Xchange (2021)
- Keela (2020-2021)
- Greater Giving (2015)
- VolunteerMatch (2013-2014)
- GuideStar (2013)
- Blackbaud (2013-2014)
- The Mississippi Alliance of Nonprofits and Philanthropy (2014-2020)
- Orcas Island Community Foundation (2019)
- Kitsap Center for Nonprofit Excellence (2016, 2018)
- Emma Willard School (2021)
- University of Portland’s Master’s in Nonprofit Management program (2012)
- Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Austin Community College (2011)
- AFP Calgary (2021)
- AFP Congress (2018)
- Charity Village (2016-2017)
- Birds Caribbean, Jamaica (2015)
- National Fundraising Convention, Institute of Fundraising, UK (2015)
- Oregon Metro (2018-2022)
- Washington State SBDC (2014-2015)
- National SBA Small Business Week (2013)
- Oregon Small Business Development Center Network state-wide online training seminars (2013-2014)
- IRS/SBA/SSA webinars and workshops (2013, 2015-2016)
Online Conferences & more
- Nonprofit Consulting Conference (2022)
- Party at the End of the Patriarchy (2021-2022)
- Fundraising Career Conference (2015-2018, 2022)
- Rooted Collaborative Retreat (2020)
- New Power Fundraising Conference (2020)
- Nonprofit Leadership Summit (2016-2018)
- GIFT Conference (2018)
- Nonprofit Hub (2016)
- Mid Valley Development Officers (2016)
- West Side Development Corporation (2016)
- United States Olympic Committee (2015)
- The Storytelling Nonprofit Virtual Conference (2014-2016)
- Progressive Business Publications (2013-2016)
- Gail Perry’s Fired Up Fundraising Virtual Conference (2014)
- Fundraising Success Magazine Virtual Conference (2013-2014)
- The Scleroderma Foundation National Leadership Conference (2012-2013)
- Willamette Valley Development Officers (2013)
“Within four hours of soaking in all of your wonderful lessons and advice, I was able to empower someone to bring in a hefty item for one of the Silent Auctions, and secure a major score of my own.
Better yet, using what I had learned within the prior twelve hours, I was able to put together a variety of sponsorship packages for a recently-revealed connection in an industry you mentioned AND
“Wow!”, I not only secured a $1500 sponsorship for a specific need, but just found out that we received a 15,000 sponsorship, as well. I’d say that’s a darned good return on one webinar! Thanks a million!” – Judi DeSouter, Director of Advancement at Catholic Elementary Development Partners, New York, NY
“Wildly Successful Events helped me ‘think big’ for a big event. Great resources, fresh ideas and lots of energy. Thank you!”– Leigh Crow, Director, Resource Development, United Way of Forsyth County, Georgia
“Wildly Successful Events provided me with valuable information and some creative new ideas that I will put into practice immediately! So much to think about! – Sue Ann Lynes, Executive Assistant/Corporate Membership, Soil and Water Conservation Society, Iowa
“I learned so much from Mazarine’s Wildly Successful Events seminar! I have already put some of her tips into place with great success! It’s definitely a valuable presentation.” – Colleen Payne, Executive Director, Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky
“Mazarine gave me TONS of ideas of where to look for sponsorships, we are gonna make SO MUCH MONEY!”– Mary Morton, Communications and Program Director, Nourish America, Ojai, California
“Excellent presentation on sponsorships, helpful, informative, and motivating! – John Panarese, Executive Director, Animal Rescue League of Fall River, MA”
DIRECT MAIL PRESENTATIONS:
“Your How to Write Stunning Appeal Letters webinar was sooooo good! Thanks so much for the best training in years. Clear. Concise. Real world examples. Great pace. Loved it!” – Julie Nations, Executive Director, The Ellie Fund
“This has been one of the best webinars I’ve attended. Incredible amount of information that I can’t wait to implement at work. Thank you so much!” – Jen Hiebert, Palouse Clearwater Environmental Institute, Moscow, Idaho
“That was a great session! I didn’t realize I could learn so much in an hour and a half! I am the first person in our organization of 20 years with the title fund developer–a lot of folks are counting on me. All of the resources you shared will be invaluable!” – Linda Parson, Birthing Project USA
“Your Tons of Money In the Mail webinar gave me many fresh ideas that I would like to incorporate into my upcoming mailings. I plan to review my notes and the supplemental materials provided in order to create an “action plan” for the lessons learned. Thank you!” – Amanda Parker, Grants and Development Manager, OPERA America
“I’ve been trying for years to figure out how to write about our non-profit in a way that moves folks to action. After just one session of your Make Tons of Money in the Mail seminar that I finally got how to do that! Because of the shift in copy inspired by Tons of Money in the Mail, Nourish America is being featured in a special report on Hunger that will be in the Chicago Sun Times along with heavy weights – Feeding America and Meals on Wheels! The editor specifically told me that she was particularly excited about how visceral my copy was and that she’d never seen hunger described like that before!” -Mary Morgan, Nourish America, Ojai, California
“Tons of Money in the Mail gave me TONS of ideas for making our year-end direct mailing more effective. The opportunity for questions and answers was also extremely valuable! Thanks!” —T.J. Holsen, Development Director, Parents as Teachers of Lake County, Inc. Indiana
OTHER TRAINING TOPICS
“I enjoyed your Moving Up In Your Nonprofit Career webinar. The worksheets are a great resource, I used the “Cheat Sheet” at an interview this Friday and left a great impression. Your work is inspiring!” – C. Massillon
“I was fortunate to have her for 2 sessions! I really think she is outstanding and a wonderful asset to the conference!” – From The Meals on Wheels National Conference 2013
This workshop was helpful! I liked the interactive approach, I got to talk about what our agency is doing and get personalized feedback for improvements.” – Erica Schmidt, Literacy Coalition of Central Texas, Austin, TX
“I liked Mazarine’s workshop. It was small and very personable, great info and energy, examples and resources aplenty, very open to Q & A.” – Rich Lillejdahl, Mary Lee Foundation, Austin, TX
If you want to have a radically different keynote speaker at your event,
If you want a wildly fun time at your next event,
If you want happy, engaged attendees,
If you want people learning and growing their mindset and creativity, you should contact me now.
If you choose me as your keynote speaker, your people will be more awake and aware to the grand problems of our time. They will start to get creative, and more embodied, instead of burnt out.
Your attendees will have epiphanies, might laugh, cry and want to hug each other.
Bottom line: They will come away questioning business as usual, and what we can do instead.
If you’re looking for a suit with business as usual, DON’T CALL ME.
BUT If you want a dynamic conference keynote speaker that motivates your attendees to think differently, you should call me.
If you need a presenter to teach people how to rise up, you should definitely call me.
If you’ve got event fatigue with your people and need to shake things up, I can help you.
If you’re looking for a fun workshop session that galvanizes people into action, give me a call.