Are you ready to get your dream fundraising job?
Announcing the Virtual Fundraising Career Conference 2016!
When: April 5,6,7th 2016
Who: For fundraising professionals who want to move on up in their careers or those who want to start nonprofit consulting
Cost: $18 until January 30th. Then the price goes up.
How to register: Go to http://register2016.fundraising-career-conference.com
Who will be presenting?
Our speaker lineup for 2016 includes:
- Tom Ahern, co-author of Keeping Your Donors and other books
- Linda Lysakowski, author of Fundraising as a Career, What are You, Crazy? and other books.
- Kishshana Palmer, Chief Development Officer for FoodCorps, NYC
- Phil Gerard, Development Recruiter and Founder of Gerard Consulting, Vancouver BC
- Sheena Greer, Founder of Colludo, Saskatoon, SK
- Claire Axelrad, Founder of Clairification, San Francisco, CA
- Marc Pitman, author of Ask Without Fear
- Mazarine Treyz, author of Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide
- And others to be announced.
What did people say about the conference last year?
What are the sessions this year?
Presentations for 2016 include:
- The quick easy way to get your next fundraising job
- How to create a culture of philanthropy (for fundraising staff)
- Parse your team out by strengths & become a better leader
- You deserve a raise today
- How to create better boundaries in nonprofit work
- Your nonprofit work and your health
- How to become a successful fundraising consultant
- And others to be announced
10 Reasons to join us at the Fundraising Career Conference Today
1. You can learn the foolproof way to never miss a job posting, ever again!
2. Free Bonuses including: Incredible fundraising cover letter that you can use as a template to get that next role, A comprehensive list of 42 nonprofit job sites in North America and internationally, plus Exclusive interviews with our presenters on succeeding in your next role, getting better boundaries at work, successful consulting and more.
3. A chance to connect with high powered speakers and ask the fundraising career questions you’ve always wanted to ask
4. Learn how to create a clear PLAN for exactly how to get that next high paying fundraising job
5. Seats are limited. This conference sold out twice last year, and will sell out again this year. Grab your seat now!
6. Chat with a panel of consultants who want to help you succeed in your nonprofit consulting.
7. Discover new research on fundraising careers from one of the key researchers
8. All of the conference recordings will be available to you by the end of April.
9. The chance to ask questions of a fundraising recruiter and get to know what they look for.
10. The price of the conference doubles on January 30th. Get your early bird discount now!
Who are the sponsors?
Bay Path University’s Nonprofit Programs Are Designed to Advance the Career and Mission of Nonprofit ProfessionalsMS in Nonprofit Management & PhilanthropyBay Path’s graduate degree in Nonprofit Management and Philanthropy is uniquely taught from the nonprofit perspective. Every course includes the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively operate and manage a nonprofit organization.
- Relevant curriculum covers nonprofit management, development and mission maximization
- Immediately applicable knowledge and cutting-edge skills in high-impact areas such as board governance, strategic planning and financial management
- Use electives to gain expertise in marketable concentrations such as fundraising or leadership
MS in Strategic Fundraising & PhilanthropyAdvance your fundraising career with Bay Path’s MS in Strategic Fundraising and Philanthropy. This cutting-edge degree is designed to provide a unique understanding of philanthropy in today’s world, while offering the necessary tools to lead and manage a comprehensive fundraising program.
- Highly marketable concentrations available in either nonprofit or higher education fundraising
- Learn strategies for building long-term relationships with your donors and obtaining major gifts to support the mission and value of your organization
- Gain the knowledge to earn the CFRE certificate
“As an executive director of a nonprofit focused on social service, I wanted to expand my nonprofit management skills…I heard about Bay Path’s program and inquired. I was doing a capital campaign at the time and needed a program that was online and flexible. I also wanted the program to teach me about nonprofit management and philanthropy so I could make a greater difference. I had very high standards for the program and was delighted to find I made the right choice from the start.” -Captain Tawny Cowen-Zanders, MS, CFREThe Salvation Army, Northwest Ohio Area Services’11 MS in Nonprofit Management & Philanthropy Bay Path University And other sponsors to be announced.
This would not be possible without our generous sponsors