Yep, those are my toes in the sand! Already thinking about 2015 in the summertime!
I don’t know about you, but this year has FLOWN BY for me.
So much has been going on!
I’ve been working with so many interesting partners, like
- Vanessa Chase of The Storytelling Nonprofit,
- Carroll Bernard, of WayPoint America,
- Claire Axelrad of Clairification,
- Melinda Snow-Olson of Left Brained Marketing,
- Karen O’Keefe of Advanced Negotiation Strategies,
- Simone Joyaux of Keep Your Donors and Firing Lousy Board Members,
- Bruce Burtch, the Father of Cause Marketing, of Win-Win for the Greater Good,
- Gail Perry of Fired up Fundraising,
- Joe Garecht of The Fundraising Authority,
- Joe Waters of Selfish Giving,
- Downs Syndrome Affiliates in Action
- Mississippi Center for Nonprofits
- Idaho Nonprofit Center
- Nonprofit.About.com (now part of About.com Money)
- And many others!
So much to be grateful for!
As the light gives way to dark, maybe you, too, are reflecting on the year.
If you’d like some help reflecting on what this last year has meant for your fundraising program, please accept this free gift.
Here’s a free sample from my fundraising planning course to help you reflect on your successes and failures of the past year. Just click the link below to get your sample.