Welcome to the Fundraising Planning E-Course
Week 1: All about YOU!
- Where are you at? What HAVE you been doing?
- What do you want to improve about your current program?
- Getting your board engaged with fundraising planning
- The problem with events
- The Catch-22 with government grants
Week 2: Where do you want to be? Setting your goals
- How many appeals per year?
- Planning Annual Campaigns
- Starting Major Gifts
- Finding New Donors Strategies
- Creating Earned income streams
- Marketing earned income streams
Week 3: Making your short sweet fundraising plan
- How one document can tell you everything you need to know
- Planning your stewardship activities
- Starting a communications calendar
- Starting a grants calendar
- Starting an individual solicitation calendar
- Getting help creating your plan from staff and board
Week 4: Putting your plan into action
- Planning backwards
- Making small steps out of big projects
- Getting the help you need: Staff, Board, and Volunteers
- Recruiting and training volunteers to help you fundraise
Join my mailing list!
Sign up now to get asking for more tips.
Inspiration, Encouragement and just plain fun!