Feeling the exhaustion of the past two years and yearning for more clarity and focus?
Looking for tools to help you ask for more?
Ready for resources to help you pivot, plan, and stay connected with your audience?
Hungry for support to keep you motivated and accountable?
I’m Mazarine Treyz - nationally-recognized strategist for fundraising, asking for more and post-capitalist futures, speaker and best selling author, and founder of Wild Woman Fundraising.
In the past decade, I’ve raised millions of dollars for small, national, and international charities via grants, events, sponsorships, crowdfunding, and appeals. Read more about me here.
The past 24 months have been rough.
We are all navigating loss on multiple levels - loss of loved ones, loss of community, loss of support. Loss of donors. Loss of trust and faith in the sector and the very systems we have been working to create.
This is why I created the Asking for More Mastermind: to hold our vision steady as we re-focus and reimagine what our world can look like moving forward.
Part asking school, part online community - the Asking for More Mastermind is a crucible to hold us accountable, supported, and rooted in our deepest, heartfelt joy.
Together we will dream, then plan & create a new world into being.
“Thanks to this online community & Mazarine’s guidance, I took my charter school from raising $10K to raising $170K annually with monthly gifts.”
- Czarina Boyce, Board member, Chinese Charter School, Beaverton, OR
WHAT is the Asking for More Mastermind?
Part school, part online community, the Asking for More Mastermind is a place where you can get no-nonsense answers and support to help you meet your most challenging business and fundraising goals.
Joining the Asking for More Mastermind is a 12-month commitment, with applications open to new members every quarter. Space is limited to ensure individualized attention for all.
Cost is $999 per month, with a few $499 spots available based on applicant criteria.
Here’s what you get when you join:
During COVID19- Pandemic fundraising results:
2019 fundraising results:
Lovely! I am thrilled to know you are interested. Here’s how you can step into the Circle:
1. Book a quick 15 minute discovery call to see if we are a match.
2. Submit your payment
3. Receive your log-in info & welcome goodies (I like to start everybody off with reasons to celebrate!)
Here is what you get with your membership: 9 courses that guide you through the basics and address your most pressing questions :
1. Finding New Donors Course
2. Keeping Your Donors Course
3. Monthly Giving Course
4. Fundraising Planning Course
5. Getting more money with Email Course
6. Fundraising with your Annual Report Course
7. Getting a Bigger Sponsorship Course
8. Ultimate Guide to Fundraising with Volunteers Course
9. Crowdfunding Guide
Here is what you get with the full access pass: DRUMROLL….(see below)
Nonprofit Board Leadership
- Simone Joyaux: Recruiting the right board members for your organization
- Andy Robinson: Building a Board that Works
- Gail Perry: Making Board Fundraising Fun! - Plus a free chapter of her book, Fired Up Fundraising
- Gayle Gifford: Making Your Board More Effective
- E-course: Creating a Better Fundraising Plan
- Webinars: Making your fundraising plan NOW
- E-course: Finding New Donors
- E-course: Secrets of Keeping Your Donors
- Finding New Donors
- Keeping Your Donors
- E-course: Getting More Donations Through Your Newsletters
- E-course: Advanced Annual Reports for Fundraising
- Webinars on Newsletters
- Annual Report Masterclass
- Claire Axelrad: How to get ready to get a major gift
- Jay Love: How it feels to be asked for a major gift.
- Claire Axelrad: Major Gifts Masterclass -How to ask for a major gift with art & heart
- Jeff Schriefels: How to find potential major donors
- Kristen Kennedy: Coldcalling Major Donors Made Easy
- Ellen Bristol: 5 Steps to Major Gifts- Tracking Your Process to close the gift
- Robert Weiner: The Brave New World of Donor Databases
- Robert Weiner: The Right Gift from the Right Person at the Right Time
Direct Mail & Annual Campaigns
- E-course: Your Ultimate Guide to Successful Year End Appeals
- E-course: Fantastic Monthly Giving
- John Lepp: Getting Creative with Direct Mail
- Mazarine Treyz: Crucial Year End Giving Strategies
- Mazarine Treyz: How to write a stunning direct mail package piece by piece
- Mazarine Treyz: Tons of Money in the Mail
- E-course: Your Ultimate Guide to a Bigger Sponsorship
- Bruce Burtch: Moving Beyond Sponsorships
- Bruce Burtch Online Workshop: Creating relationships with corporations that can lead to hugely successful long-term partnerships
- Mazarine Treyz: Wildly Successful Events
- Mazarine Treyz: What Your Sponsors Really Want
Earned Income, Innovation & Next Level Fundraising
- E-course: Your Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Online Giving and Crowdfunding
- Webinars, masterclass
- Mazarine Treyz: Starting Earned Income Streams for Your Nonprofit webinar
- Mazarine Treyz: Next Level Fundraising
- C. Nicole Henderson: Earned Income in the real world
- Webinars, masterclass
- Carroll Bernard: Getting Government Grants and Contracts for Your Nonprofit, Advanced Webinar
Nonprofit Career Paths
- Mazarine Treyz-How to Create a Stunning Fundraising Resume
- Mazarine Treyz-5 tips to create the Ultimate Fundraising Cover Letter
- Interview skills
- Mazarine Treyz-You Deserve a Raise Today
- Conference recordings
- Phil Gerard- What a recruiter REALLY looks for
- Phil Gerard - Career pathing
- Sheena Greer-Victoria Albina- Pearl Waldorf- Healthier work/life balance
- Kishshana Palmer: Managing up
- Linda Lysakowski + panel-Becoming a consultant
- Joanne Oppelt- How to be a better executive director
- Marc Pitman + Mira Boucher- Creating a better relationship with your boss
- (AND MANY MANY MORE)
- Ebook: Nonprofit Leadership Career Pathing
- E-course: Get Your Dream Job